The Silicon Valley BLN offers membership, which include various branding, networking and programmatic opportunities to enhance your disability diversity. Get in touch via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in becoming a member!
Silicon Valley BLN Membership Information
Benefits of Membership
Employers join the SVBLN because they want an opportunity to engage with like-minded businesses to learn how to progress in the journey toward inclusion of diverse talent who happen to have disabilities (including returning Veterans). Membership is open to both private and government sectors and gears its programs and resources to the needs of human resources professionals, diversity and inclusion officers and EEOC directors. The recent OFCCP changes to Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act make membership in BLN an excellent opportunity to stay abreast of the latest information with quarterly topical programming and the opportunity to network and learn from other members.
Membership benefits include:
- Recognition as a leader in supporting disability inclusion in the workplace, supply chain and marketplace
- Pathway to influence development and receive information about disability policies created at all levels of government
- Educational webinars & workshops to provide timely information on important topics;
- Qualify for Recognition and Awards
- Maximized exposure to the entrepreneurial and professional community of individuals with disabilities and their networks, plus access to other talent resources
|Membership Levels||Membership Fee||Logo on Website/Marketing Materials and recognition at all SVBLN Programs||Assist in SVBLN Program Development and representation at Annual Meeting||Access to SVBLN Programs||First right of refusal to host events/speaking opportunities|
|Founding Sponsor||$5,000 +||X||X||4 attendees per event; 50% discount for others||X|
|Corporate Sponsor||$2,500||Logo on Website only||2 attendees per event; 50% discount for others|
|Government Agencies||$1,000||X||2 attendees per event; 50% discount for others|
|Non-Profit||$1,000||X||2 attendees per event; 50% discount for others|
To sign up for membership, please use this link: